When using WP.one, backups are created automatically for you every day. These backups are stored on another server to ensure you have enough free disk space. Still, we advise making your own backups once in a while. You can do this easily through the WP.one plugin.
Step 1 - Go to the WP.one plugin
- Log in to WP.one.
- Go to Sites at the top of the screen.
- Click WP Admin (next to the site you want to back up).
- In your WP Admin, click WP.one in the menu to the left.
Step 2 - Create a new backup
- Navigate to Backups in the WP.one plugin menu.
- Click the Create new backup button.
- Your backup is now being created. Please wait a few minutes for it to process.
- Once your backup is ready, the file will appear on the backups page.
Step 3 - Download your backup
Your backup will be available on the backups page for 30 days. Choose Download to download a copy to your computer.
Note: Do you want to restore a backup? Please contact our email support through the contact button at the end of this page, so we can arrange this for you.